BUSINESS STRATEGY CONSULTING
MASTERPRENEURSHIP LLC | Business Strategy Training-Coaching-Consulting-SecurityServing Business & Government Worldwide Since 1972
• MASTERPRENEURSHIP® ADVANTAGE
MASTERPRENEURSHIP LLC since 1972 has become one of the world’s leading business strategy development firms by helping businesses deliver the "Right Results." Our business strategy development services are galvanized by our proprietary Masterpreneurship®—Unified Business Strategy Model and When MONEY Matters Most®—Crucial Strategic Outcomes Assessment Tool—providing a comprehensive, total-team perspective on strategic competitive advantage, tactical alignment effectiveness, operational excellence, and the requisites for sustained superior business and career performance. Our unique combination of experience and expertise makes us trusted partners to our clients worldwide concerning their most challenging business issues at each leadership level—strategic-tactical-operational.
MASTERPRENEURSHIP CERTIFIED BUSINESS STRATEGY CONSULTANTSTrust-Experience-Integrity-Expertise
WHO WILL BENEFIT MOST
- C-Suite Executives, Business Owners and Government C-Level Executive Service (SES) Members.
STRATEGY CONSULTING PREREQUISITE
- Completion of our two-day Masterpreneurship® Business Strategy MasterClass.
PROGRAM DETAILS — Strategy Consulting
Business Profit: Our business strategy consulting training seminar is especially designed for Crucial Decision Makers (CDMs), e.g., Business Owners, C-Suite Executives, Board Members, Business Unit Presidents, Division & Specialist VPs, General Managers, and Operations Managers. Our advanced business strategy consulting training seminars are first and foremost about maximizing shareholder satisfaction. It is based upon the premise that without operating capital, especially for R&D, companies cannot compete, customers will become dissatisfied and leave, shareholders will sell their stock and the business will fail. To succeed we posit 3 objectives. For business and government leaders they translate into the 3 key competencies of Highly Effective Senior Executives.
Business School: Our strategy consulting is based upon business development principles as taught at especially top ten business schools worldwide: #1 Harvard Business School, #2 Stanford Graduate School of Business, #3 Slone MIT,#4 London Business School, #5 INSEAD, #6 Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, #7 Cambridge (Judge Business School), #8 Columbia Business School, #9 University of Chicago: Booth Business School, and #10 Hong Kong UST Business School.
Business Challenge: The challenge is taking these business school principles and not only translating them into your business - but interpreting the business context and competition to maximize shareholder wealth. and applying them to your specific business context and competition to maximize shareholder wealth. Our Masterpreneurship® business consulting success unifies vision, mission, and clear objectives resulting in desired outcomes.
Business Strategy Solutions: Our business consulting is designed for crucial decision makers who seek superior personal and business performance through the mastery of the four business leadership domains.
The Four Leadership Domains of Business serve as the framework for our Masterpreneurship® Business Development Program, namely:
- Personal Leadership. Career-Success Leadership - Personal Focus.
- Customer Leadership. Profit-Center Leadership - Customer-Team Focus.
- Competitive Leadership. Competitive-Advantage Leadership - Competitor-Stakeholder Focus.
- Strategic Leadership. Strategic-Advantage Leadership - Buy-Sell-Hold Shareholder Focus.
This business strategy consulting training seminar additionally focuses on strategic decision-making and top management team effectiveness. Our advanced business strategy consulting training is unified by our proprietary Masterpreneurship® business strategy consulting decision-making training − providing world-class "dantotsu" - best of the best - east-west-business-military strategic thinking with a comprehensive total-team perspective on strategic competitive business advantage, operational excellence, and the requisites for sustained superior personal and business performance to form the world’s leading two-day advanced business strategy consulting training seminars.
business strategy consulting
RECOMMENDED Journals for Strategy Consulting for Crucial Decision Makers: Academy of Management Executive, Academy of Management Journal, Academy of Management Review, Harvard Business Review, Journal of Business Venturing, Journal of Organization Strategy, Journal of Business Research, Journal of International Business Studies, Journal of Management, Journal of Management Studies, Long Range Planning, Management Science, Administrative Sciences Quarterly, California Management Review, Columbia Journal of World Business c-level executive Theory and Practice, McKinsey Quarterly, Organizational Science, Sloan Management Review, Strategic Management Journal.
FAVORITE Masterpreneurship® Strategy Consulting Locations:
- Strategy Consulting at Chinook Winds Hotel, 1777 NW 44th St, Lincoln City, OR 97367
- Strategy Consulting at Fairmont Hotel, 950 Mason Street, San Francisco, California, United States 94108
- Strategy Consulting at Fairmont Grand Del Mar Hotel, 5300 Grand Del Mar Ct, San Diego, CA 92130
- Strategy Consulting at Four Seasons Hotel, 200 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02116
- Strategy Consulting at Four Seasons Hotel, 3960 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Strategy Consulting at Four Seasons Hotel, 60 Yorkville Ave, Toronto, ON M4W 0A4, Canada
- Strategy Consulting at Four Seasons Hotel, 791 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6C 2T4, Canada
- Strategy Consulting at Grand Hyatt, 721 Pine St, Seattle, WA 98101
- Strategy Consulting at Marriott - Waterfront, 1401 SW Naito Pkwy, Portland, OR 97201
- Strategy Consulting at Marriott Marquis Washington DC, 901 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20001
- Strategy Consulting at Ritz-Carlton Hotel, 2121 McKinney Ave, Dallas, TX 75201
- Strategy Consulting at Ritz-Carlton Hotel, 900 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90015
- Strategy Consulting at Ritz-Carlton Hotel, 50 Central Park South, New York City, New York
- Strategy Consulting at Ritz-Carlton, 1150 22nd St NW, Washington, DC 20037
- Strategy Consulting at Ritz-Carlton, 160 E Pearson St, Chicago, IL 60611
- Strategy Consulting at The Grove Hotel, 245 S. Capitol Blvd, Boise, ID 83702
- Strategy Consulting at Valley River Inn, 1000 Valley River Way, Eugene, OR 97401
- Strategy Consulting at Timberline Lodge, 27500 E Timberline Road Timberline Lodge, Oregon 97028
- Strategy Consulting at Hallmark Resort Newport, 744 SW Elizabeth Street, Newport, OR 97365
Strategy Consulting for Crucial Decision Makers
Bridging the Gap Between Business Strategy and Business Success
- Lean mind, lean body, lean business: personal and business fitness orientation.
- Dantotsu©: seeking sustainable strategic competitive business advantage through striving to be the best of the best, thereby having an effective lead over others and serving as the pace setter.
The Fusion of Best Practices East-West-Business-Military
BUSINESS GROWTH STRATEGY TOPICS Strategy Consulting
Strategic Change Management; Competitive Advantage Marketing; Executive Decision-Making; Organizational Security, Safety and Survival; Crisis Action Preparedness and Disaster Recovery; Career Success and Derailment; Multi-Generation Leadership; Corporate Governance and Sustainable Customer Loyalty; Culture and Job Fit; Customer Care; Executive Personality Dynamics plus organizational time management training seminars, time management coaching and time management consulting for your top management team; Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Multiple Intelligences Framework; Executive Workplace Personality Profile; Hiring, Selection, Promotion, and Succession Planning; Leadership Success with Effectiveness; business strategy consulting training Innovation, c-level executive, and Entrepreneurship; Management - Leadership Synergy; Process Improvement, Executive Sustainability Leadership®; Operational Excellence; Use and Misuse of Power in Organizations; Scorecards/Dashboards; Lean Quality Service/Production Excellence; Shareholder Value Maximization; Stakeholder Optimization; Team Building; Strategic-Scenario Planning; Executive Priority-Setting, Executive Time-Stress Management and Executive Work-Life Balance.
ADDED-VALUE Strategy Consulting
Our Masterpreneurship® Business Strategy Consulting approach is designed to:
• Emphasize Leadership Performance Excellence as exemplified by the Baldrige Criteria: Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement-Analysis-Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, Process Management, and Results.
• Addressing and synergizing mission essential key concepts from traditional Executive MBA (EMBA), Global MBA (GMBA) and Mini-MBA core and advanced curriculum: Financial Statement Analysis for Executive Management, Global Business and Competitiveness for Executives, Human Behavior and the Management of Organizations, Complex Adaptive Systems (CAS) Integration, Information Technology for Executives, Macroeconomic and Microeconomic Analysis for Executive Management, Managerial Accounting for Executives, Marketing for Executive Management, Operations Management for Executives, Organizational Investment Strategies for Executives, Quantitative and Qualitative Decision Methods for Executives, Risk Management and Uncertainty in Business, Operations Management, Financial Accounting, Organizational Design and Development.
• Proprietary business strategy consulting training advantage.
MASTERPRENEURSHIP® Strategy Consulting for achieving sustained career and organization success.
Advanced Business Strategy Consulting
Senior Leadership Team Business Strategy Training | Business Owner Strategy Training | CEO Advanced Business Strategy Seminars | C-Suite Executive TrainingSenior Executive Seminars | Government Senior Executive Training | Advanced Business Strategy Training | Senior Management Team Business Strategy TrainingCEO Corporate Strategy Training | Business Owner Strategy Training