• Masterpreneurship® Advantage
MASTERPRENEURSHIP LLC since 1972 has become one of the world’s leading business strategy development firms by helping businesses deliver the "Right Results." Our business strategy development services are galvanized by our proprietary Masterpreneurship®—Unified Business Strategy Model and When MONEY Matters Most®—Crucial Strategic Outcomes Assessment Tool—providing a comprehensive, total-team perspective on strategic competitive advantage, tactical alignment effectiveness, operational excellence, and the requisites for sustained superior business and career performance. Our unique combination of experience and expertise makes us trusted partners to our clients worldwide concerning their most challenging business issues at each leadership level—strategic-tactical-operational.
Masterpreneurship® Certified Business Strategy Coaches
Who Will Benefit Most
- C-Suite Executives, Business Owners and Government C-Level Executive Service (SES) Members.
Strategy Coaching Prerequisite
- Completion of a two-day Masterpreneurship® Business Strategy MasterClass.
PROGRAM DETAILS — Business Strategy Coaching
Business Profit: Our Masterpreneurship® Business Strategy Coaching Program is especially designed for Crucial Decision Makers (CDMs), e.g., Business Owners, C-Suite Executives, Board Members, Business Unit Presidents, Division & Specialist VPs, General Managers, and Operations Managers. Our Advanced Business Strategy Training are first and foremost about maximizing shareholder satisfaction. It is based upon the premise that without operating capital, especially for R&D, companies cannot compete, customers will become dissatisfied and leave, shareholders will sell their stock and the business will fail. To succeed we posit 3 objectives. For business and government leaders they translate into the 5 Crucial Competencies of Highly Effective C-Level Executives.
Business School: Before attending our advanced business strategy program, we recommend the development of a sound education in the fundamentals of business. We therefore recommend in order of merit the following top ten business schools worldwide: #1 Harvard Business School, #2 Stanford Graduate School of Business, #3 Slone MIT,#4 London Business School, #5 INSEAD, #6 Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, #7 Cambridge (Judge Business School), #8 Columbia Business School, #9 University of Chicago: Booth Business School, and #10 Hong Kong UST Business School. Please note that there are many more outstanding business schools with superb faculty,
Business Challenge: The challenge is taking these business school fundamentals and not only translating them into your business - but interpreting the business context and competition to maximize shareholder wealth. On the business success battlefield unified leadership with vision, mission, and clear objectives resulting in desired outcomes is absolutely crucial.
Business Strategy Solutions: Our two-day business strategy training seminars are specifically designed for crucial decision makers who seek superior personal and business performance through the mastery of the four business leadership domains.
The Four Leadership Domains of Business serve as the framework for our Masterpreneurship® Business Owner Strategy MasterClass, namely:
- Personal Leadership. Career-Success Leadership - Personal Focus.
- Customer Leadership. Profit-Center Leadership - Customer-Team Focus.
- Competitive Leadership. Competitive-Advantage Leadership - Competitor-Stakeholder Focus.
- Strategic Leadership. Strategic-Advantage Leadership - Buy-Sell-Hold Shareholder Focus.
Our advanced business strategy programs additionally focus on strategic decision-making and business strategy team effectiveness. Our advanced business strategy training is unified by our proprietary Masterpreneurship® business strategy decision-making mindset − providing world-class "dantotsu" - best of the best - east-west-business-military strategic thinking with a comprehensive total-team perspective on strategic competitive business advantage, operational excellence, and the requisites for sustained superior personal and business performance to form the world’s leading two-day Advanced Business Strategy Training.
Masterpreneurship® Business Strategy Coaching
RECOMMENDED Journals for Two-Day Business Strategy Coaching: Academy of Management Executive, Academy of Management Journal, Academy of Management Review, Harvard Business Review, Journal of Business Venturing, Journal of Organization Strategy, Journal of Business Research, Journal of International Business Studies, Journal of Management, Journal of Management Studies, Long Range Planning, Management Science, Administrative Sciences Quarterly, California Management Review, Columbia Journal of World Business c-level executive Theory and Practice, McKinsey Quarterly, Organizational Science, Sloan Management Review, Strategic Management Journal.
FAVORITE Masterpreneurship® Business Strategy Coaching Offsite Retreat Locations:
- Business Strategy Coaching at Chinook Winds Hotel, 1777 NW 44th St, Lincoln City, OR 97367
- Business Strategy Coaching at Fairmont Hotel, 950 Mason Street, San Francisco, California, United States 94108
- Business Strategy Coaching at Fairmont Grand Del Mar Hotel, 5300 Grand Del Mar Ct, San Diego, CA 92130
- Business Strategy Coaching at Fairmont Hotel Boston, 138 St. James Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A. 02116
- Business Strategy Coaching at Four Seasons Hotel, 3960 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Business Strategy Coaching at Four Seasons Hotel, 60 Yorkville Ave, Toronto, ON M4W 0A4, Canada
- Business Strategy Coaching at Four Seasons Hotel, 791 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6C 2T4, Canada
- Business Strategy Coaching at Grand Hyatt, 721 Pine St, Seattle, WA 98101
- Business Strategy Coaching at Marriott - Waterfront, 1401 SW Naito Pkwy, Portland, OR 97201
- Business Strategy Coaching at Willard Hotel, 1401 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington , District of Columbia U.S.A. 20004
- Business Strategy Coaching at Ritz-Carlton Hotel, 2121 McKinney Ave, Dallas, TX 75201
- Business Strategy Coaching at Ritz-Carlton Hotel, 900 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90015
- Business Strategy Coaching at Waldorf-Astoria New York, 301 Park Avenue, New York City, New York U.S.A. 10022
- Business Strategy Coaching at Drake Hotel, 140 East Walton Place, Chicago, Illinois U.S.A. 60611
- Business Strategy Coaching at The Grove Hotel, 245 S. Capitol Blvd, Boise, ID 83702
- Business Strategy Coaching at Valley River Inn, 1000 Valley River Way, Eugene, OR 97401
- Business Strategy Coaching at Timberline Lodge, 27500 E Timberline Road Timberline Lodge, Oregon 97028
- Business Strategy Coaching at Hallmark Resort Newport, 744 SW Elizabeth Street, Newport, OR 97365
BUSINESS GROWTH STRATEGY TOPICS Masterpreneurship® Business Strategy Coaching
Strategic Change Management; Competitive Advantage Marketing; Executive Decision-Making; Organizational Security, Safety and Survival; Crisis Action Preparedness and Disaster Recovery; Career Success and Derailment; Multi-Generation Leadership; Corporate Governance and Sustainable Customer Loyalty; Culture and Job Fit; Customer Care; Executive Personality Dynamics plus organizational time management training seminars, time management coaching and time management consulting for your top management team; Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Multiple Intelligences Framework; Executive Workplace Personality Profile; Hiring, Selection, Promotion, and Succession Planning; Leadership Success with Effectiveness; business strategy training Innovation, c-level executive, and Entrepreneurship; Management - Leadership Synergy; Process Improvement, Executive Sustainability Leadership; Operational Excellence; Use and Misuse of Power in Organizations; Scorecards/Dashboards; Lean Quality Service/Production Excellence; Shareholder Value Maximization; Stakeholder Optimization; Team Building; Strategic-Scenario Planning; Executive Priority-Setting, Executive Time-Stress Management and Executive Work-Life Balance.
ADDED-VALUE Two-Day Advanced Business Strategy Courses
This Masterpreneurship® advanced business strategy training is designed to:
• Emphasize Leadership Performance Excellence as exemplified by the Baldrige Criteria: Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement-Analysis-Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, Process Management, and Results.
• Addressing and synergizing mission essential key concepts from traditional Executive MBA (EMBA), Global MBA (GMBA) and Mini-MBA core and advanced curriculum: Financial Statement Analysis for Executive Management, Global Business and Competitiveness for Executives, Human Behavior and the Management of Organizations, Complex Adaptive Systems (CAS) Integration, Information Technology for Executives, Macroeconomic and Microeconomic Analysis for Executive Management, Managerial Accounting for Executives, Marketing for Executive Management, Operations Management for Executives, Organizational Investment Strategies for Executives, Quantitative and Qualitative Decision Methods for Executives, Risk Management and Uncertainty in Business, Operations Management, Financial Accounting, Organizational Design and Development.
• Proprietary business strategy training advantage.
MASTERPRENEURSHIP® Business Strategy Coaching for achieving sustained business and career success
Our Masterpreneurship® Business Strategy Coaching can help crucial decision makers chart a sustainable successful future for their career and business. CDMs must develop strategic initiatives to pave the way for sustainable future business success. Of course, drawing up a list of strategic initiatives is easily enough to do. The challenge comes with strategy execution. Do all stakeholders support the proposed organization future? Will the strategy implementation deliver results that sustain? Unfortunately, the majority of strategic initiatives fail, no matter how appealing they seem on paper. Business transformation is a challenging process, especially when it upsets well-established business practices. Strategic initiatives often fail because people are unwilling to change or agree on the proposed changes.
- Masterpreneurship® Business Strategy Coaching Program in advanced business strategy can serve as a catalyst in overcoming resistance to change and avoiding common pitfalls, maximizing the chances that such initiatives will achieve sustainable results.
- Companies seeking to drive change can certainly derive benefits from our strategy. You will get best results from our strategy facilitators who have a track record of helping business teams choose new directions and mobilize their organizations. Masterpreneurship® business strategy facilitators are actively involved from the outset in helping you draft your plans for organization change. Our strategy experts can provide some of the best options for strategy facilitation and organizing productive strategy.
- Get the most out of our Masterpreneurship® Business Strategy Coaching Program in advanced business strategy. Well-designed strategy helps business strategy team members to refine their strategic priorities, develop plans for strategy implementation and to mobilize the organization by:
- Realign your strategy.
- Achieving top management team alignment.
- Developing unified view of your business context with a global perspective.
- Helping top executive teams better understand the core competencies the organization needs.
- Refining the choice of strategic initiatives.
- Selecting an appropriate monitoring and control process.
- Developing strategy implementation plans that will cascade immediately into business organization effectiveness.
- Preparing the follow-up needed to ensure organization change sticks.
- Refocus your business on the most profitable areas of growth.
- Maximize full revenue and profitability.
- Realign the value proposition and redeploy its critical resources against the new strategy.
- Identifying and getting commitment to what the new advanced strategy should be.
Mobilizing the organization to align with and execute it.
- Not all strategy works the same way and their exact design will vary according to what stage your executive team is at with its strategic initiatives.
Masterpreneurship® Business Strategy Coaching
Advanced Business Strategy Coaching
Senior Leadership Team Business Strategy Training | Business Owner Strategy Training | CEO Advanced Business Strategy Seminars | C-Suite Executive TrainingSenior Executive Seminars | Government Senior Executive Training | Advanced Business Strategy Training | Senior Management Team Business Strategy TrainingCEO Corporate Strategy Training | Business Owner Strategy Training