HIPO-ENTREPRENEUR Strategy Masterclass℠
- HIPO-ENTREPRENEUR (HIGH-POTENTIAL ENTREPRENEUR)
- ONE-DAY ADVANCED ENTREPRENEURSHIP STRATEGY TRAINING
Delivering the Right-Results
However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results — Winston Churchill
What's in Your Strategy Toolkit?
HIPO-ENTREPRENEUR Strategy Masterclass℠
WORLD-CLASS TRAINING • WORLD-CLASS VENUE
MERGER OF BEST PRACTICES EAST-WEST-BUSINESS-MILITARY
BRIDGING THE GAP BETWEEN BUSINESS SCHOOL & STREET-SMARTS
THE 5 CRUCIAL BUSINESS RESULTS (5CBR)
- Highly successful entrepreneurs start with identifying and end with delivering The 5 Crucial Business Results (5CBR)—the frequent fatal missed-steps in effective business strategy development and delivery. 5CBR represent criteria entrepreneurs must give special and continued priority attention especially if the objective is an IPO.
- Our One-Day hipo-entrepreneur business strategy program provides a world-class, research-based, comprehensive, cutting-edge methodology for 5CBR delivery, which encompasses customers, competitors, stakeholders, business excellence and leadership effectiveness.
- The 1-day masterclass is precision-focused and specifically designed for busy high-potential entrepreneurs who recognize the importance of 5CBR for future business success and the requisite competencies entrepreneurs must have to deliver 5CBR.
- Optimal program size is achieved by limiting total participants to 18 with collaborative supportive peer interaction in a premium boardroom setting.
- Facilitator presentations, case studies, business analysis, and 5CBR action planning highlight the masterclass.
• BE-KNOW-DO-DELIVER OR D-E-P-A-R-T
HIPO-ENTREPRENEUR Strategy Masterclass℠
Know your enemy, know yourself, and your victory will not be threatened. Know the terrain, know the weather, and your victory will be complete — Master Tzu
- Ability to deal effectively with chaos and complexity.
- Emotionally stable.
- Not passive agressive.
- Sense of humor.
- Strong leader.
- Team player.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: High-Potential Entrepreneurs
WHO WILL BENEFIT MOST: Entrepreneurs contemplating an IPO
- Regular Registration: $2,500 USD per Person.
- Early Registration Discount: $2,000 USD per Person.
- Registration includes all training materials and a hot buffet lunch each day.
- Participants are responsible for their own accommodations, e.g., travel, food, and lodging.
Due to varied attendee room preferences, there will not be a room-block for this seminar. You are welcome to stay at any hotel you wish. Depending on budget, we highly recommend The Four Seasons, Delano and Mandalay Bay Hotel, which are all co-located and in short walking distance to our seminar.
- The Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Boardroom setting.
- Two advanced strategy facilitator-coach-consultants.
- Eighteen participants maximum for optimum peer interaction and networking.
Awarding of Top Management Institute's —
MASTERPRENEURSHIP® Hipo-Entrepreneur Advanced Strategy Certificate
Upon successful program completion.
- HIPO-ENTREPRENUR Strategy Masterclass℠ begins at 8:00 AM and ends 5:00 PM.
- Break at 9:30 AM-10:00 AM
- Lunch: 12:00 PM-1:00 PM
- Break at 3:00 PM-3:30 PM
- Facilitator presentations, case studies, business analysis, and 5CBR action planning.
- Presented sequentially in five modules following our proprietary Masterpreneurship®—Unified Business Development Model and When MONEY Matters Most®—5CBR Strategy Assessment Tool.
Each HIPO-ENTREPRENUR Strategy Masterclass℠ is led by two advanced business strategy facilitators:
1. Senior Business Strategy Facilitator-Coach-Consultant with:
- Both COB and CEO business experience.
- International business experience.
- Commissioned officer service in the Armed Forces of the United States, Canada or other NATO member countries with both command and general staff experience.
- Ph.D., D.B.A or at a minimum a Master's Degree in business, healthcare or public administration from a major international public or private university.
- At least two years of Ph.D. level research/study in strategic management development.
2. Senior Business Development Facilitator-Coach-Consultant with:
- Both COB and CEO business experience.
- Ten or more years of business ownership experience.
- Ten or more years of profit-center strategic business management experience including P&L authority and accountability.
- Both entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial expertise.
ABOUT US | TOPMGT LLC
Top Management Development Since 1972
Masterpreneurship® | When MONEY Matters Most®
TOPMGT LLC has become over the past 45 years the world's leading top management strategy development specialty firm—helping top management world-wide deliver the "Right Results."
- Our top management business strategy training, coaching, and consulting solutions are galvanized by our proprietary Masterpreneurship®—Unified Business Development Model and When MONEY Matters Most®—5CBR Strategy Assessment Tool—providing a comprehensive, unified business management perspective on strategic competitive advantage, tactical alignment effectiveness, operational excellence, and the requisites for sustained superior business and career performance.
- Our success is due in large part to companies like Apple, AT&T, BMW, Boeing, BJC HealthCare, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co, Marriott Hotels, Microsoft, Nextel, NASA, NBC, Nielsen Media Research, Nike, Nordstrom, ChevronTexaco, Saks Fifth Avenue, Saudi Aramco and Zions Bancorporation who have shared their business challenges and has resulted in our design and development of industry-leading top management strategy development solutions for world-class organizations and their leaders based upon real world challenges.
Our business strategy development services are trusted by organizations around the world, including: AAA, Advanced Semiconductor Materials-Japan, Aegon N.V., Airlines Reporting Corp. (ARC), Alcoa Inc, Allied Medical Supply Inc., Alloy Surfaces Inc., Anethcdc, ASM America, AWAL IT Services Co , New Car Dealers Association-NCDA British Columbia, Bayer AG, BMW, Boeing, BJC HealthCare, Calista Corporation, Cerebra TRAINING Systems-Canada, Caterpillar, Chevron Corporation, City of San Jose California, Coca-Cola Company, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Daimler-Chrysler, Department of Homeland Security, Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport Authority, Emory University Hospital, European Health Spas, Facility Group Brazil, FCL Logistics , Friedman Corporation, G&D Integrated, GoDaddy.com, Grand Canyon Resort Corporation, Hawaii Employers' Mutual Insurance Co,, HealthSouth, Hitachi Cable Manchester, Inc., Honda Motor Company, Home Depot, Honeywell, Hunter Public Relations, Ingersoll-Rand/TAO, IBM, Institute of Public Administration Saudi Arabia, Jack LaLane Health Clubs, JDS Uniphase Corporation, Linc Group, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Meggit Silicone Products-UK, Mercedes-Bentz, MoneyGram, Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company, Navajo Nation, Neohapsis, Nextel Communications, Nexen Inc. Canada, Nike, Nevada State Bank, Norbest, Inc., NGAS Northrop Grumman Astro Aerospace, Novartis International AG, Peak Health Solutions, Pearson plc, Pelican Energy Consultants, LLC, Providence Health System, Ritz-Carlton, Sakata Seed America, Inc., Solar Turbines Incorporated, Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC), SNF Holding Company-France, Solar Turbines Incorporated, Signum Advisors, Inc., Staples, Situs Holdings, Synergetics USA, Inc., Technigro Pty Ltd Australia, Tenix, LADS, Inc. Australia, Touchstone Behavioral Health, Transamerica Corporation, US Army, US Department of Defense, US Department of Health and Human Services, US Navy (NAVAIR), Valero Energy Corporation, VMware, Walgreens, WCRA, Xerox, and Zions Bancorporation.
REGISTRANTS TERMS & CONDITIONS
By registering for a HIPO-ENTREPRENUR Strategy Masterclass℠ you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by the REGISTRANTS TERMS & CONDITIONS at the following link:
HOW MAY WE HELP?
2-Day Entrepreneurship TrainingEntrepreneurship Strategy Seminars
- Business Profit: Our One-Day HIPO-ENTREPRENEUR Strategy Masterclass℠ is especially designed for Crucial Decision Makers (CDMs), e.g., Business Owners, C-Suite Executives, Board Members, Business Unit Presidents, Division & Specialist VPs, General Managers, and Operations Managers. Our business strategy team upgrade training seminars are first and foremost about maximizing shareholder satisfaction. It is based upon the premise that without operating capital, especially for R&D, companies cannot compete, customers will become dissatisfied and leave, shareholders will sell their stock and the business will fail. To succeed we posit 5 objectives. For business and government leaders they translate into the 5 Crucial Competencies of Highly Effective C-Level Executives.
- Business School: Before attending an advanced business strategy program, we recommend the development of a sound education in the fundamentals of business. We recommend in order of merit the following top ten business schools worldwide: #1 Harvard Business School, #2 Stanford Graduate School of Business, #3 Slone MIT,#4 London Business School, #5 INSEAD, #6 Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, #7 Cambridge (Judge Business School), #8 Columbia Business School, #9 University of Chicago: Booth Business School, and #10 Hong Kong UST Business School. Please note that there are many more outstanding business schools with superb faculty.
- Business Challenge: The challenge is taking these business school fundamentals and not only translating them into your business - but interpreting the business context and competition to maximize shareholder wealth. On the business success battlefield unified leadership with vision, mission, and clear objectives resulting in desired outcomes is absolutely crucial.
- Strategic Leadership Team Strategy Upgrade Solutions: Our One-Day Business training seminars are specifically designed for crucial decision makers who seek superior personal and business performance through the mastery of the four business leadership domains.
The Four Leadership Domains of Business serve as the framework for our entrepreneurship business development programs, namely:
- Personal Leadership. Career-Success Leadership - Personal Focus.
- Customer Leadership. Profit-Center Leadership - Customer-Team Focus.
- Competitive Leadership. Competitive-Advantage Leadership - Competitor-Stakeholder Focus.
- Strategic Leadership. Strategic-Advantage Leadership - Buy-Sell-Hold Shareholder Focus.
RECOMMENDED Journals for One-Day Entrepreneurship Strategy Training: Academy of Management Executive, Academy of Management Journal, Academy of Management Review, Harvard Business Review, Journal of Business Venturing, Journal of Organization Strategy, Journal of Business Research, Journal of International Business Studies, Journal of Management, Journal of Management Studies, Long Range Planning, Management Science, Administrative Sciences Quarterly, California Management Review, Columbia Journal of World Business C-Level Executive Theory and Practice, McKinsey Quarterly, Organizational Science, Sloan Management Review, Entrepreneurship Journal.
FAVORITE Entrepreneurship training locations:
- Entrepreneurship Training at Chinook Winds Hotel, 1777 NW 44th St, Lincoln City, OR 97367
- Entrepreneurship Training New York Marriott Marquis, 1535 Broadway New York New York 10036 USA
- Entrepreneurship Training Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile, 540 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago Illinois 60611 USA
- Entrepreneurship Training San Francisco Marriott Fisherman's Wharf, 1250 Columbus Avenue San Francisco California 94133 USA
- Entrepreneurship Training Newport Beach Marriott Hotel & Spa, 900 Newport Center Drive Newport Beach California 92660 USA
- Entrepreneurship Training Santa Clara Marriott, 2700 Mission College Boulevard Santa Clara California 95054 USA
- Entrepreneurship Training Las Vegas Marriott, 325 Convention Center Drive Las Vegas Nevada 89109 USA
- Entrepreneurship Training at Fairmont Hotel, 950 Mason Street, San Francisco, California, United States 94108
- Entrepreneurship Training at Fairmont Grand Del Mar Hotel, 5300 Grand Del Mar Ct, San Diego, CA 92130
- Entrepreneurship Training at Fairmont Hotel Boston, 138 St. James Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A. 02116
- Entrepreneurship Training at Four Seasons Hotel, 3960 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Entrepreneurship Training at Four Seasons Hotel, 60 Yorkville Ave, Toronto, ON M4W 0A4, Canada
- Entrepreneurship Training at Four Seasons Hotel, 791 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6C 2T4, Canada
- Entrepreneurship Training at Grand Hyatt, 721 Pine St, Seattle, WA 98101
- Entrepreneurship Training at Marriott - Waterfront, 1401 SW Naito Pkwy, Portland, OR 97201
- Entrepreneurship Training at Willard Hotel, 1401 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A. 20004
- Entrepreneurship Training at Ritz-Carlton Hotel, 2121 McKinney Ave, Dallas, TX 75201
- Entrepreneurship Training at Ritz-Carlton Hotel, 900 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90015
- Entrepreneurship Training at 2 East 61st Street, Fifth Avenue, New York City, NY 10065
- Entrepreneurship Training at Drake Hotel, 140 East Walton Place, Chicago, Illinois U.S.A. 60611
- Entrepreneurship Training at The Grove Hotel, 245 S. Capitol Blvd, Boise, ID 83702
- Entrepreneurship Training at Valley River Inn, 1000 Valley River Way, Eugene, OR 97401
- Entrepreneurship Training at Timberline Lodge, 27500 E Timberline Road Timberline Lodge, Oregon 97028
- Entrepreneurship Training at Hallmark Resort Newport, 744 SW Elizabeth Street, Newport, OR 97365
BUSINESS STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT TOPICS One-Day Entrepreneurship Strategy Seminars
Strategic Change Management; Competitive Advantage Marketing; Executive Decision-Making; Organizational Security, Safety and Survival; Crisis Action Preparedness and Disaster Recovery; Career Success and Derailment; Multi-Generation Leadership; Corporate Governance and Sustainable Customer Loyalty; Culture and Job Fit; Customer Care; Executive Personality Dynamics plus organizational time management training seminars, time management coaching and time management consulting for your Entrepreneurship; Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Multiple Intelligences Framework; Executive Workplace Personality Profile; Hiring, Selection, Promotion, and Succession Planning; Leadership Success with Effectiveness; Business training Innovation, C-Level Executive, and ship; Management - Leadership Synergy; Process Improvement, Executive Sustainability Leadership; Operational Excellence; Use and Misuse of Power in Organizations; Scorecards/Dashboards; Lean Quality Service/Production Excellence; Shareholder Value Maximization; Stakeholder Optimization; Team Building; Strategic-Scenario Planning; Executive Priority-Setting, Executive Time-Stress Management Executive Work-Life Balance.
ADDED-VALUE Entrepreneurship Strategy Seminars
Our HIPO-ENTREPRENEUR Strategy Masterclass℠ Business Training is designed to:
• Emphasize Leadership Performance Excellence as exemplified by the Baldrige Criteria: Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement-Analysis-Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, Process Management, and Results.
• Addressing and synergizing mission essential key concepts from traditional Executive MBA (EMBA), Global MBA (GMBA) and Mini-MBA core and advanced curriculum: Financial Statement Analysis for Executive Management, Global Business and Competitiveness for Executives, Human Behavior and the Management of Organizations, Complex Adaptive Systems (CAS) Integration, Information Technology for Executives, Macroeconomic and Microeconomic Analysis for Executive Management, Managerial Accounting for Executives, Marketing for Executive Management, Operations Management for Executives, Organizational Investment Strategies for Executives, Quantitative and Qualitative Decision Methods for Executives, Risk Management Uncertainty in Business, Operations Management, Financial Accounting, Organizational Design and Development.
• HIPO-ENTREPRENEUR Strategy Masterclass℠ proprietary Business training advantage.
Entrepreneurship Strategy Training Courses for achieving sustained success through advanced business strategy
Our HIPO-ENTREPRENEUR Strategy Masterclass℠ top business development training programs can help senior executives chart a sustainable successful future for their career and business. Senior executives must develop strategic initiatives to pave the way for sustainable future business success. Of course, drawing up a list of strategic initiatives is easily enough to do. The challenge comes with strategy execution. Do all stakeholders support the proposed organization future? Will the strategy implementation deliver results that sustain? Unfortunately, the majority of strategic initiatives fail, no matter how appealing they seem on paper. Business transformation is a challenging process, especially when it upsets well-established business practices. Strategic initiatives often fail because people are unwilling to change or agree on the proposed changes.
- HIPO-ENTREPRENEUR Strategy Masterclass℠ top business development training programs can serve as a catalyst in overcoming resistance to change and avoiding common pitfalls, maximizing the chances that such initiatives will achieve sustainable results.
- Companies seeking to drive change can certainly derive benefits from our strategy. You will get best results from our strategy facilitators who have a track record of helping business teams choose new directions and mobilize their organizations. HIPO-ENTREPRENEUR Strategy Masterclass℠ entrepreneurship development training facilitators are actively involved from the outset in helping you draft your plans for organization change. Our strategy experts can provide some of the best options for strategy facilitation and organizing productive strategy.
- Get the most out of our HIPO-ENTREPRENEUR Strategy Masterclass℠ top business development training programs. Well-designed strategy helps business strategy team members to refine their strategic priorities, develop plans for strategy implementation and to mobilize the organization by:
- Realign your strategy.
- Achieving Entrepreneurship alignment.
- Developing unified view of your business context with a global perspective.
- Helping top executive teams better understand the core competencies the organization needs.
- Refining the choice of strategic initiatives.
- Selecting an appropriate monitoring and control process.
- Developing strategy implementation plans that will cascade immediately into business organization effectiveness.
- Preparing the follow-up needed to ensure organization change sticks.
- Refocus your business on the most profitable areas of growth.
- Maximize full revenue and profitability.
- Realign the value proposition and redeploy its critical resources against the new strategy.
- Identifying and getting commitment to what the new business strategy team upgrade should be.
Mobilizing the organization to align with and execute it.
- Not all strategy works the same way and their exact design will vary according to what stage your executive team is at with its strategic initiatives.
One-Day Entrepreneurship Strategy Training
2-Day Entrepreneurship Strategy Seminars