TWO-DAY EXECUTIVE MASTERCLASS - Public Presentations
Becoming a MASTERPRENEUR©
- Las Vegas — 20-21 March 2017 — Venetian Hotel
- Oregon Coast — 17-18 April 2017 — Chinook Winds Resort Hotel
- New York City — 22-23 May 2017 — Marriott Marquis Hotel
MASTERING THE 5 CRUCIAL COMPETENCIES OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE EXECUTIVES
Our Two-Day Masterpreneurship® Executive MasterClass has been tailored for busy high-potential business executives and designed specifically to provide crucial tools, techniques and insights that highly effective executives utilize for delivering sustained business and career success.
WHO WILL BENEFIT MOST
Are You a Crucial Decision Maker (CDM)?
CDMs from all three leadership levels should benefit most:
- STRATEGIC—Business Owners • C-Level Executives • Board Members.
- TACTICAL—Department Heads.
- OPERATIONAL—General Managers.
- Improve you career potential through advanced business development training.
- Move beyond the either/or limits of a management versus leadership mind-set.
- Upgrade to a unified, holistic view of business that aligns and integrates all the major management disciplines into one master mind-set.
- Build a total-team business for sustainable strategic competitive business advantage through the synergistic merging of best practices East-West-Business-Military.
- Update, broaden and optimize your executive management style for continued career advancement.
- Upgrade your executive decision-making capabilities.
- Acquire executive leadership skills aimed at maximum business impact, personal and top management team confidence building, and better bottom-line performance.
"However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results."
— WINSTON CHURCHILL
Building and Sustaining Competitive Advantage. Our MasterClass attracts business executives from around the world with a variety of missions, goals and objectives each sharing in common the desire to effectively develop and deliver the "right" business results.
Crucial Strategic Outcomes. Highly effective executives start with identifying and end with delivering Crucial Strategic Outcomes (CSOs)—the frequent fatal missed-steps in strategy development and delivery. CSOs represent criteria executives must give special and continued priority attention. The focus of our two-day Executive MasterClass is on CSOs and five in particular.
When MONEY Matters Most®: Our research over the past four decades clearly indicates that among CSOs—5 stand-out as business success critical. We characterize these 5 CSOs as "The 5 CSOs for Sustained Business Success" and have created a mnemonic device "MONEY" for remembering them:
- Maximizing Shareholder Wealth.
- Optimizing Stakeholder Loyalty.
- Neutralizing Business Negatives.
- Excelling in Excellence.
- Y-Style Leadership.
AGENDA — Two-Day Executive MasterClass
- MasterClass begins at 8:00 AM and ends at 3:00 PM each day.
- Break at 9:30 AM-10:00 AM
- Lunch: 12:00 PM-1:00 PM
MODULES—MasterClass includes facilitator presentations, extensive peer interaction, case studies, business analysis, crucial action planning, and is presented sequentially in modules as follows:
MODULE 1—Maximizing Shareholder Wealth.
MODULE 2—Optimizing Stakeholder Loyalty.
MODULE 3—Neutralizing Negatives.
MODULE 4—Excelling in Excellence.
MODULE 5—Y-Style Leadership.
- Awarding of the Masterpreneurship® Certificate in Advanced Business Strategy upon successful program completion.
- Ability to deal effectively with chaos and complexity.
- Emotionally stable.
- Sense of humor.
- Strong leader.
- Team player.
- Maximum class size is 32 for optimum peer and group interaction.
- Venetian Hotel Las Vegas — 20-21 March 2017
- Chinook Winds Resort Hotel Oregon Coast — 17-18 April 2017
- Marriott Marquis Hotel New York City — 22-23 May 2017
- Due to varied client room preferences there will not be a room-block for this MasterClass.
- You are welcome to stay at your hotel of choice.
- Registered participants will be notified by e-mail of the MasterClass room location.
- Regular Registration: $2,500 USD per Person.
- Early Registration Discount: $2,200 per Person.
- Group Registration Discount: $2,000 per Person for Groups of 3 or more.
- Registration includes:
- All Executive MasterClass and Harvard Business Review publications.
- Hot buffet lunch each day.
- Participants are responsible for their own travel, food, and lodging.
This Masterpreneurship® two-day Leadership MasterClass series will be personally facilitated by Emerson & Elizabeth Stone — both of whom are leading international business development experts who help facilitate high-potential businesses of all sizes — Fortune 500, multi-nationals, start-ups, and IPOs — more effectively achieve their business objectives. Emerson and Elizabeth each bring over thirty-five years of managerial leadership experience and expertise from separate industries as former CEOs, board chairs, senior executives, general managers, business consultants and executive coaches.
- Emerson Stone is a is a Distinguished Military Graduate–University of Oregon and combat veteran—serving twice in command and in four battle campaigns with the United States Marine Corps. His masters at Oregon was followed by Ph.D. focus on executive development at Harvard University/Fielding Institute. His specialty areas are business start-up success and taking your business to the right level.
- Elizabeth Stone began her executive career in the Las Vegas senior executive in New York City training with Saks Fifth Avenue and specializing in sales and marketing. Mid-career Elizabeth with earned operating capital moved to the hospitality industry and became a success as a restaurant, catering company, and event center entrepreneur. Her specialty areas are Las Vegas senior executiveship and woman-owned business development.
Despite the facts that Emerson loves sports, martial arts and is an "Oregon Duck" and Elizabeth's alma mater is NYU and loves theater and ballroom dancing—they still get along and are enlightening, entertaining, humorous, engaging, and offer the leading-edge in Best Practices East-West-Business-Military and are much sought after “Rock-Solid” team presenters at seminars, keynotes, workshops and retreats worldwide.
- Business casual.
REGISTRATION - Secure Links
- Las Vegas — 20-21 March 2017 — Venetian Hotel
- Oregon Coast — 17-18 April 2017 — Chinook Winds Resort Hotel
- New York City — 22-23 May 2017 — Marriott Marquis Hotel
HOW MAY WE HELP?
OVERVIEW — Executive Business Strategy Training
Business Profit: This two-day business strategy training seminar is especially designed for Crucial Decision Makers (CDMs), e.g., senior executive business, board members, C-Level executives, department heads, and general managers. Our advanced business strategy training seminars are first and foremost about maximizing shareholder satisfaction. It is based upon the premise that without operating capital, especially for R&D, companies cannot compete, customers will become dissatisfied and leave, shareholders will sell their stock and the business will fail. To succeed we posit 3 objectives. For business and government leaders they translate into the 3 key competencies of highly effective executives.
Business School: Before attending our business strategy training seminars, we recommend the development of a sound education in the fundamentals of business. We therefore recommend in order of merit the following top ten business schools worldwide: #1 Harvard Business School, #2 Stanford Graduate School of Business, #3 Slone MIT,#4 London Business School, #5 INSEAD, #6 Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, #7 Cambridge (Judge Business School), #8 Columbia Business School, #9 University of : Booth, and #10 Hong Kong UST Business School. Please note that there are many more outstanding business schools with superb faculty,
Business Challenge: The challenge is taking these business school fundamentals and not only translating them into your business - but interpreting the business context and competition to maximize shareholder wealth. On the business success battlefield unified leadership with vision, mission, and clear objectives resulting in desired outcomes is absolutely crucial.
Business Solutions: Our two-day business strategy training seminars are specifically designed for crucial decision makers who seek superior personal and business performance through the mastery of the four business leadership domains.
The Four Leadership Domains of Business serve as the framework for our Masterpreneurship® Executive MasterClass, namely:
- Personal Leadership. Career-Success Leadership - Personal Focus.
- Customer Leadership. Profit-Center Leadership - Customer-Team Focus.
- Competitive Leadership. Competitive-Advantage Leadership - Competitor-Stakeholder Focus.
- Strategic Leadership. Strategic-Advantage Leadership - Buy-Sell-Hold Shareholder Focus.
This business strategy training seminar additionally focuses on strategic decision-making and top management team effectiveness. Our advanced business strategy training is unified by our proprietary Masterpreneurship® business strategy decision-making training − providing world-class "dantotsu" - best of the best - east-west-business-military strategic thinking with a comprehensive total-team perspective on strategic competitive business advantage, operational excellence, and the requisites for sustained superior personal and business performance to form the world’s leading two-day advanced business strategy training seminars.
2-Day senior executive business strategy training
RECOMMENDED Journals for Two-Day Executive Business Strategy Training for Crucial Decision Makers: Academy of Management Executive, Academy of Management Journal, Academy of Management Review, Harvard Business Review, Journal of Business Venturing, Journal of Organization Strategy, Journal of Business Research, Journal of International Business Studies, Journal of Management, Journal of Management Studies, Long Range Planning, Management Science, Administrative Sciences Quarterly, California Management Review, Columbia Journal of World Business Las Vegas senior executiveship Theory and Practice, McKinsey Quarterly, Organizational Science, Sloan Management Review, Strategic Management Journal.
FAVORITE Masterpreneurship® Executive MasterClass Executive Business Strategy Training Seminar Offsite Retreat Locations:
- Executive Business Strategy Training at Chinook Winds Hotel, 1777 NW 44th St, Lincoln City, OR 97367
- Executive Business Strategy Training at Fairmont Hotel, 950 Mason Street, San Francisco, California, United States 94108
- Executive Business Strategy Training at Fairmont Grand Del Mar Hotel, 5300 Grand Del Mar Ct, San Diego, CA 92130
- Executive Business Strategy Training at Four Seasons Hotel, 200 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02116
- Executive Business Strategy Training at Four Seasons Hotel, 3960 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Executive Business Strategy Training at Four Seasons Hotel, 60 Yorkville Ave, Toronto, ON M4W 0A4, Canada
- Executive Business Strategy Training at Four Seasons Hotel, 791 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6C 2T4, Canada
- Executive Business Strategy Training at Grand Hyatt, 721 Pine St, Seattle, WA 98101
- Executive Business Strategy Training at Marriott - Waterfront, 1401 SW Naito Pkwy, Portland, OR 97201
- Executive Business Strategy Training at Ritz-Carlton Hotel, 3434 Peachtree Rd, Atlanta, GA 30326
- Executive Business Strategy Training at Ritz-Carlton Hotel, 2121 McKinney Ave, Dallas, TX 75201
- Executive Business Strategy Training at Ritz-Carlton Hotel, 900 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90015
- Executive Business Strategy Training at Ritz-Carlton Hotel, 50 Central Park South, New York City, New York
- Executive Business Strategy Training at Ritz-Carlton, 1150 22nd St NW, Washington, DC 20037
- Executive Business Strategy Training at Ritz-Carlton, 160 E Pearson St, Chicago, IL 60611
- Executive Business Strategy Training at The Grove Hotel, 245 S. Capitol Blvd, Boise, ID 83702
- Executive Business Strategy Training at Valley River Inn, 1000 Valley River Way, Eugene, OR 97401
Two-Day Executive Business Strategy Training for Crucial Decision Makers
PROGRAM CONTENT 2-Day Executive Business Strategy Training
- Providing critical insights into business motivation, human behavior, strategic competitive advantage techniques, innovative marketing concepts, operational and financial management, proven analytical tools, and strategy formulation and execution.
- Harvard Business School journal/case studies.
- Socratic, scholar, street-smarts decision-making methodology.
- Executive-Judicial-Legislative-Strategic mind-set modeling.
- Lessons in leadership from East, West, Business and Military.
KEY CONCEPTS Executive Business Strategy Training Seminar
What every crucial decision maker must Be-Know-Do-Deliver Diligently for sustainable career and business effectiveness and success.
Bridging the Gap Between Business School and Street-Smarts
- Bridging the gap between formal executive education and real world crucial decision maker business practice effectiveness in highly volatile economic times.
- Full Spectrum Executive Development Program: From Chaos to Order -- Putting All the Pieces Together.
- Lean mind, lean body, lean business: personal and business fitness orientation.
- Dantotsu©: seeking sustainable strategic competitive business advantage through striving to be the best of the best, thereby having an effective lead over others and serving as the pace setter.
The Fusion of Best Practices East-West-Business-Military
BUSINESS GROWTH STRATEGY TOPICS 2-Day Executive Business Strategy Training
Strategic Change Management; Competitive Advantage Marketing; Executive Decision-Making; Organizational Security, Safety and Survival; Crisis Action Preparedness and Disaster Recovery; Career Success and Derailment; Multi-Generation Leadership; Corporate Governance and Sustainable Shareholder Wealth; Culture and Job Fit; Customer Care; Executive Personality Dynamics plus organizational time management training seminars, time management coaching and time management consulting for your top management team; Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Multiple Intelligences Framework; Executive Workplace Personality Profile; Hiring, Selection, Promotion, and Succession Planning; Leadership Success with Effectiveness; business strategy training Innovation, Las Vegas senior executiveship, and Entrepreneurship; Management - Leadership Synergy; Process Improvement, Executive Sustainability Leadership®; Operational Excellence; Use and Misuse of Power in Organizations; Scorecards/Dashboards; Lean Quality Service/Production Excellence; Shareholder Value Maximization; Stakeholder Optimization; Team Building; Strategic-Scenario Planning; Executive Priority-Setting, Executive Time-Stress Management and Executive Work-Life Balance.
ADDED-VALUE 2-Day Senior Executive Business Strategy Seminar
This Masterpreneurship® Executive MasterClass in business strategy training is designed to:
• Emphasize Leadership Performance Excellence as exemplified by the Baldrige Criteria: Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement-Analysis-Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, Process Management, and Results.
• Addressing and synergizing mission essential key concepts from traditional Executive MBA (EMBA), Global MBA (GMBA) and Mini-MBA core and advanced curriculum: Financial Statement Analysis for Executive Management, Global Business and Competitiveness for Executives, Human Behavior and the Management of Organizations, Complex Adaptive Systems (CAS) Integration, Information Technology for Executives, Macroeconomic and Microeconomic Analysis for Executive Management, Managerial Accounting for Executives, Marketing for Executive Management, Operations Management for Executives, Organizational Investment Strategies for Executives, Quantitative and Qualitative Decision Methods for Executives, Risk Management and Uncertainty in Business, Operations Management, Financial Accounting, Organizational Design and Development.
• Proprietary business strategy training advantage.
Business and Government Executive Development Training Seminar Workshop Courses
MASTERPRENEURSHIP® Executive Business Strategy Training for achieving sustained success through strategy.
Our Masterpreneurship® Executive MasterClass can help crucial decision makers chart a sustainable successful future for their career and business. CDMs must develop strategic initiatives to pave the way for sustainable future business success. Of course, drawing up a list of strategic initiatives is easily enough to do. The challenge comes with strategy execution. Do all stakeholders support the proposed organization future? Will the strategy implementation deliver results that sustain? Unfortunately, the majority of strategic initiatives fail, no matter how appealing they seem on paper. Business transformation is a challenging process, especially when it upsets well-established business practices. Strategic initiatives often fail because people are unwilling to change or agree on the proposed changes.
- Masterpreneurship® Executive MasterClass in business strategy can serve as a catalyst in overcoming resistance to change and avoiding common pitfalls, maximizing the chances that such initiatives will achieve sustainable results.
- Companies seeking to drive change can certainly derive benefits from our strategy. You will get best results from our strategy facilitators who have a track record of helping business teams choose new directions and mobilize their organizations. Masterpreneurship® business strategy facilitators are actively involved from the outset in helping you draft your plans for organization change. Our strategy experts can provide some of the best options for strategy facilitation and organizing productive strategy.
- Get the most out of our Masterpreneurship® Executive MasterClass in business strategy. Well-designed strategy helps top management teams to refine their strategic priorities, develop plans for strategy implementation and to mobilize the organization by:
- Realign your strategy.
- Achieving top management team alignment.
- Developing unified view of your business context with a global perspective.
- Helping top executive teams better understand the core competencies the organization needs.
- Refining the choice of strategic initiatives.
- Selecting an appropriate monitoring and control process.
- Developing strategy implementation plans that will cascade immediately into business organization effectiveness.
- Preparing the follow-up needed to ensure organization change sticks.
- Refocus your business on the most profitable areas of growth.
- Maximize full revenue and profitability.
- Realign the value proposition and redeploy its critical resources against the new strategy.
- Identifying and getting commitment to what the new advanced strategy should be.
Mobilizing the organization to align with and execute it.
- Not all strategy works the same way and their exact design will vary according to what stage your executive team is at with its strategic initiatives.
Two-Day Business Strategy Training
2-Day Corporate Strategy Training Seminars
Business Owner Training | CEO Seminars | CEO Training | C-Suite Training | Business Leadership Training | Executive Seminars | Government Executive Training
Family Business Training | Business Strategy Training | Business Management Training | Veteran-Owned Business Training | Woman-Owned Business Seminars